The Compliance Management software module, a core component of Cority’s Safety Software Suite, supports a ‘management systems’ approach to managing safety-related compliance within your organization. This legislative and regulatory compliance management software acts as a hub for all compliance tracking activity to help you satisfy safety management system requirements, as well as compliance to various regulatory, corporate, and permit requirements.
Cority’s Compliance Management software module is a full legislative and regulatory compliance management system making up a part of Cority’s fully integrated HSE compliance software.
Key Benefits of the Compliance Management Software Module
This module of our HSE compliance software will help you to:
- Create a library of legal and other requirements that pertain to your organization across regions/jurisdictions
- Manage and satisfy ISO 14001 / OSHAS 18001/ANSI Z10 requirements
- Allow for separate management of safety and environmental compliance depending on your organizational structure
- Manage permit requirements and renewals, including the related record-keeping
- Seamlessly connect compliance requirements to various parts of your safety system (ie, job inventory, inspections)
- Ensure you are organized and prepared for management system / compliance audits
How Does The Compliance Management Software Module Work?
This module of our HSE compliance software offers several key features that will help you efficiently organize and manage compliance requirements. The features of this module are grouped as follows:
Legal & Other Requirements
- Efficiently build and understand your detailed inventory of requirements such as:
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- ANSI Z10
- Regulations (OSHA, HSE, RIDDOR, etc.)
- Country or localized requirements
- Corporate standards and requirements
- Any other requirement that your organization subscribes to
- Create and track compliance actions corresponding to the requirement (one time or recurring).
- Add checklists, notes, documents, etc. to the compliance item or action.
- Connect compliance requirements to jobs within your organization through integration with the job inventory within the Risk Assessment module.
- Utilise legal/other requirements to build needs assessments by location/area (i.e.: risk assessment priority, training needs, equipment testing, etc.).
- Manage all compliance activities from within one central compliance ‘home page’ and focus on priority actions.
- Maintain a central, comprehensive view of all compliance actions, their statuses, and associated requirements.
- Access and update any action record directly from within the main compliance management system calendar, without having to navigate to other sections of the application.
The compliance management system module is integral to both the Safety and Environmental Software Suites. It integrates with the following modules in the Safety Software Suite: