The Chemical Management Module in Cority’s Environmental Management System Software Suite is more than a chemical tracking or chemical inventory software. It is used to keep chemical inventory, store Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and track chemical usage.
Key Features and Benefits of Cority’s Chemical Management Software:
- Maintain an inventory of the chemical and SDS information you need quickly and easily
- Link and store current manufacturer SDS with product records and track chemical usage
- Ensure SDS data is always correct with our third party content provider integration
- Archive historical SDS when a newer SDS is attached to a product record
- Maintain chemical approval status and history with the Management of Change module
- Track and search products by trade name, chemical name or ingredient
- Record detailed product information including manufacturer, SDS expiration period and date, physical description, and NFPA hazard classifications
- Attach standard phrases and symbols to the product
- Print labels for the product including GHS, WHMIS and NFPA symbols
- For inventory purposes, track product storage/location details, including geographic/organizational information, average amount and inventory review date
- Provide different views and access privileges for chemical managers, designates (those defined as responsible for a product in inventory), and public users
- Chemical managers have full access and can add, update both products and SDSs. They also have ability to manage and assign chemical inventories and process and approve/reject chemical requests
- Designates can view and add products to their inventory but cannot modify product records. Designates can also view SDSs, print labels and reports, and submit requests to add or update an SDS or purchase a chemical
- Public users can search and view manufacturer SDSs. They cannot view the inventory locations where a product is located, nor can they access or edit product records.