The European Union’s Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) are transforming the landscape of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance management and reporting for organizations. As the global landscape of regulations and reporting requirements continues to shift and evolve, many organizations are left actively seeking guidance on how these changes affect their operations and compliance strategies. With intricate mandates and emerging standards, organizations need clear direction and support to navigate this dynamic environment, ensuring they remain informed, adaptable, and prepared to meet the demands of an ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Join us where Cority’s Chris Michie, Product Marketing Manager and Alice Drooghmans, Senior Advisor Sustainability Cloud/ESG, will provide a comprehensive overview of the ESRS and CSRD.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The complexities and details of CSRD and ESRS reporting requirements and standards.
- Who must comply with ESRS, CSRD, and other regulatory mandates.
- Key elements of the ESRS reporting framework.
- Monitoring and disclosing sustainability-related impacts, risks, and opportunities.
- Best practices in materiality assessments and sustainability data management.
- How CSRD/ESRS align with TCFD, GRI, and other reporting frameworks.
- How your organization can leverage Cority’s ESG/Sustainability software solutions to meet regulatory and reporting requirements and improve sustainability performance.
Take advantage of this opportunity to ensure your organization is prepared to navigate the new reporting standards and excel in ESG reporting. With expert guidance and practical insights, your organization will be poised for success in this rapidly evolving landscape.