The implementation of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) brings about significant implications for companies. Reporting in accordance with the CSRD can seem complex and overwhelming, requiring substantial time and resources to prepare for its implementation.
As companies face significant changes in their disclosure requirements, the sustainability and ESG experts at Cority are holding a webinar to help companies prepare. Watch this webinar which will provide valuable insights into the regulation, its impacts and how companies can start to prepare. Topics covered will include:
- A summary of CSRD and ESRS – latest updates, requirements, and timeline
- The concept of double materiality and where to start with your assessment
- Top tips on how to start preparing for CSRD implementation
- Aligning CSRD reporting with other frameworks and standards
- How Cority’s software solutions and advisory services are supporting customers with CSRD requirements