EHS professionals collect huge volumes of data and are increasingly being asked to provide even greater quantities of data for a variety of stakeholders to support compliance, risk mitigation, ESG, and corporate sustainability initiatives. Through the use of technology, such as SCADAs, CEMS, mobile devices, sensors, beacons, drones, and other Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices, big data has come to the EHS world.
By leveraging business intelligence, EHS professionals can change the conversation with executives, operations, and regulators to be more predictive and forward-thinking while driving long-term value creation across the company’s operations.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- Data trends impacting EHS professionals
- How to grow data literacy within your organization
- Strategies for delivering meaningful analytics
- Best practices for choosing and implementing analytics solutions
- Success stories demonstrating how analyzing EHS data leads to improved business outcomes