Ask any EHS professional who has been through the software selection and implementation process and they’ll tell you – it’s a big time and resource investment you can’t afford to get wrong. To help you ensure a smooth deployment at your organization, NAEM has outlined 6 essential steps to implementation success based on interviews and best practices with EHS&S professionals and implementation partners.
Download the report to learn:
- Who you should include on your software implementation team
- What to consider when evaluating implementation partners and consultants
- How to build an effective change management communication plan
- Tips for defining your EHS&S software requirements
- Best practices for rolling out your new EHS&S solution to employees