This guide aims to help procurement and sustainability professionals understand what sustainable procurement is, how their organization is performing in this area and how they can begin to integrate sustainability into their procurement function.
As sustainable procurement continues to evolve, we believe it is important to regularly update our materials to ensure they remain relevant and useful. This revised version aims to reflect the latest updates and best practices in sustainable procurement.
This updated guide includes:
- An introduction to sustainability and procurement
- Drivers for adopting more sustainable procurement practices
- The sustainable procurement journey – where are you and where do you want to be?
- Addressing Scope 3 emissions in sustainable procurement
- Practical steps for making progress towards more sustainable procurement
- What to consider when purchasing supply chain sustainability software