Developed by safety professionals, the Respirator Fit Testing module in Cority’s Safety Software Suite and Industrial Hygiene Suite is an important tool to help safety and hygiene professionals manage all aspects of their respirator fit programs.
Key Benefits of the Respirator Fit Testing Module
- Record both qualitative and quantitative fit testing results
- Capture results directly through interfaces with respirator fit testing units including the Portacount™ and OHD™ units
- Automatically recall employees for regular respirator fit testing based on date of last test; run configurable testing/training report queries (e.g., to view all employees scheduled for respirator fit testing)
- Access and review all of the respirator fit test records for an employee
- Create comprehensive fit test records by attaching any relevant documents
- Review medical clearance information transferred directly from the Pulmonary Function Testing module
- View the employee‘s work restrictions as recorded in various Occupational Health Suite modules
- View a summary of all respirators cleared for use by the employee, as well as the respirators on which the employee is due to be re-tested
- Track the equipment used for testing
The Respirator Fit Testing module is available in Cority’s Safety and Industrial Hygiene Software Suites.