Increasing demand for integrated environmental, health, safety, and quality management SaaS solutions by global enterprises continues to drive Cority’s sustained growth
Toronto, Ontario – February 21, 2019 – Cority, the most trusted provider of environmental, health, safety, and quality (EHSQ) software, today announced record-breaking growth in 2018. The company’s momentum was fuelled by significant platform enhancements, accelerating international growth, and numerous industry accolades.
2018 highlights include:
- Continued strong and profitable growth; Cority achieved License Order Sales growth of 33%, contributing to a CAGR of over 30%
- Growth in worldwide headcount of 24%, a doubling of Birmingham, UK office space, and the opening of a second Toronto office to keep pace with growing demand
- Recognized by Canadian Business and Maclean’s in its 30th annual Growth 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Placed in the top five preferred EHS software brands ranking by independent research firm Verdantix and achieved top scores in France’s Cabinet de Saint Front 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility Benchmark Report
- Won 11 awards including multiple Environmental Protection and Occupational Health and Safety New Product of the Year awards, ISHN Readers’ Choice, Canadian Occupational Safety Readers’ Choice, Canada’s Top Employers, and Canadian Business Excellence
- Successfully completed ISO audits and achieved two new certifications in addition to ISO 27001:2013 – ISO 27017:2015 and ISO 27018:2014 – reflecting the company’s unwavering commitment to information privacy and security for its clients’ critical data
- Increased R&D output by 41% with three major releases of the Cority True SaaS Platform, including enhancements to industry-leading environmental solutions; completing the development of acquired environmental compliance management IP onto the Cority Platform and introduced a robust Air Emissions Inventory solution
- Continued to empower front line workers with enhancements to myCority, the next-generation mobile app that enables completion of EHSQ activities anytime, anywhere – regardless of device or location
- Announced general availability of advanced predictive analytics capabilities that enable organizations to assess and improve the quality of their data, identify the likelihood of workplace incidents occurring, benchmark performance, and proactively mitigate risk
- Launched a new user community portal to foster collaboration and best practice sharing across the Cority community
“I am truly grateful to our clients for putting their trust in Cority and for our amazing employees that made 2018 another exceptional year for us in terms of financial results, industry recognition, and product innovation,” said Mark Wallace, President and CEO, Cority. “It’s clear that global organizations are increasingly seeking to move to a single, integrated platform to manage their EHSQ programs. Cority’s True SaaS approach provides continuous innovation, seamless upgrades and all the benefits of cloud economics, making Cority uniquely positioned to help organizations achieve their operational excellence, digital transformation, sustainability, safety culture, and worker well-being goals.”
To learn more about Cority’s True SaaS EHSQ platform, visit www.cority.com
Cority is the most trusted environmental, health, safety, and quality (EHSQ) software for assuring client success. Cority enables organizations to utilize EHSQ software to advance their journey to sustainability and operational excellence by combining the deepest domain expertise with the most comprehensive and secure true SaaS platform. With 30+ years of innovation and experience, Cority’s team of over 350 experts serve over 800 clients in 100 countries, supporting 2.5 million end users. The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance.