Scope 3 emissions reporting is a hot topic and a key challenge for most organizations. As more companies set ambitious reduction targets and regulations tighten compliance on reporting, it is becoming increasingly essential that companies can accurately measure and reduce greenhouse gas emissions associated with their value chain.
In this webinar, we will help businesses understand how they can take control of their scope 3 reporting. Our expert speakers will provide some practical tips on how to define a Scope 3 strategy and explain how software solutions are being used to solve the challenges of collection, calculation, reduction and reporting in this area.
- Scope 3 emissions and their importance
- The impact of increasing regulation including SEC, CSRD etc.
- How to define a Scope 3 strategy
- How to tackle data management and address coverage or quality concerns
- How software solutions can help
- John Davies, SVP, Executive Network, GreenBiz Group
- David Wynn, Director, Product Marketing – Sustainability, Cority
- Lucinda Farrington-Parker, Head of Sustainability, Hill & Smith PLC
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.