18th Annual User Group Conference, featuring Platinum Sponsorship by ERM, to Deliver Four Days of Innovation, Learning and Fun
Toronto, Canada (September 13, 2017) – Cority, (formerly Medgate) the most trusted Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) software for assuring client success, is gearing up to deliver another industry-leading user group conference, Cority Connect 2017, in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts from September 19th to 22nd.
For the past 18 years, Cority’s User Group Conference has hosted a highly educational and engaging conference for its global clients. This year, the event will bring together hundreds of customers, Cority team members, partners, and sponsors. It will offer attendees a first-hand experience of its new brand, and will feature a full agenda of networking, learning events, hands-on training and consulting, and a not-to-be-missed Awards Gala at the New England Aquarium.
Highlights for this year’s event include:
- Opening Session by Mark Wallace, President and CEO.
- Featured Speaker Carter Ficklen III, CIH, CSP, a 20-year EHS veteran, speaker and educator.
- Industry expert panel
- User success sessions featuring Cority customers NOVA Chemicals, Rolls-Royce, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Central Arizona Project, Sobey’s, Dow Chemical Company, and Marathon Petroleum.
- New user training
- Multiple track informative learning sessions for Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental and Safety, and a range of other topics such as Business Intelligence and Analytics
- A Partner Pavilion where Cority customers can meet our many partners, including Platinum sponsor ERM, Gold level sponsor Arcadis, Silver sponsor, Specialty Technical Partners (STP), and Exhibitor sponsors regScan, 3E Company, Amplivox and others.
For more information or to register, visit www.corityconnect.com.
Follow us on Twitter: #CoriCon2017
Cority (formerly Medgate) is the most trusted environmental, health, safety, and quality (EHSQ) software for assuring client success. Cority enables organizations to utilize EHSQ software to advance their journey to sustainability and operational excellence by combining the deepest domain expertise with the most comprehensive and secure SaaS platform. With 30+ years of innovation and experience, Cority’s team of 250 experts serve more than 800 clients in 70 countries, supporting millions of end users. The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance.
About Cority Connect
The annual Cority Connect Conference is an invaluable, immersive training, engagement and networking experience for all customers, partners and users of Cority Software. For more information or to register, visit www.corityconnect.com.