Managing ergonomic risk has never been more challenging. And with an estimated $67K of costs associated with a single ergonomic injury, companies of all sizes and industries can benefit from a solution that will help identify those ergonomic risks early and enable you to resolve issues before they become a larger problem.
Join us on March 14 at 1pm EST or March 15 at 2pm GMT for an informative session on Cority’s rapidly deployable Office Ergonomics Essentials solution. In this deminar (webinar + demo), you will learn how to:
- Manage the foundational elements of an office ergonomics program
- Boost employee engagement in ergonomic risk management
- Use technology to efficiently identify and easily resolve ergonomic risks early
- Promote a healthier workforce with less medical and safety intervention
More about deminars:
Our deminars are created with our audience in mind. We begin with an introduction to the market and an overview of the common challenges ergonomists face. We then move into a first-hand view of how technology can help solve those challenges and finish with some time for Q&A.
Who will benefit from this session:
- Companies looking to lower ergonomic injury costs
- Organizations with limited internal expert resources and budgets
- Businesses with loosely defined requirements and looking for standardization across multiple sites
- Companies with hybrid or remote work models
North America: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 @1:00 PM EST