The Equipment module is available in every CoritySoftware Suite but is configured differently in each suite as appropriate. As part of Cority’s Safety Inspection Software Suite, the Equipment module provides Safety professionals with the ability to comprehensively manage a wide variety of equipment that should be tracked, calibrated, inspected or maintained.
Key Benefits of the Equipment Module
This module will enable safety professionals to:
- Manage any/all safety-related equipment that requires periodic testing, calibration, inspection or maintenance
- Consolidate all safety, environmental, ergonomic and IH equipment together in one tracking interface, if necessary
- Track all historical information regarding equipment inspection, calibration and maintenance
- Ensure compliance with equipment licensing or permitting requirements
- Streamline and automate calibration/inspection process with automated workflows
- Document and track any issues with the equipment through integration with the Findings & Actions module
- Track data relating to any/all safety-critical equipment, including, but not limited to fall protection gear, emergency eyewash stations, fire extinguishers, and personal protective equipment (e.g. SCBAs)
- Leverage automated workflows to manage equipment maintenance and recall requirements:
- Date of next recurrence is automatically calculated based on the date of last calibration/inspection and the calibration/inspection period you’ve defined.
- Automatic recall email notifications remind you when a piece of equipment is due for calibration or maintenance.
- Maintain integrity of calibration/inspection tracking and history by allowing the technician to only update specific data (i.e.: allow him/her to update the date of last calibration but not the calibration/inspection period).
- Attach any related documents to the equipment record, such as MSDs, calibration certificates, licenses or permits.
- Build and attach checklists to the equipment record and configure findings to auto-generate based on checklist responses.
- Track calibration and inspection activity and due dates with an equipment recall report.
- Manipulate / graph equipment calibration and inspection data using Cority’s Business Intelligence tools.