Hearing Fit Testing
Developed by industrial hygiene professionals, the Hearing Fit Testing module in Cority’s Industrial Hygiene Suite is an important tool for helping IH professionals manage all aspects of their hearing conservation programs.
Key Benefits of the Hearing Fit Testing Module
- Upload fit test results and manage fit test records
- Capture results directly through interfaces with hearing fit test equipment
- Assign hearing fit test activity to an exposure group, and track it to ensure that employees have received their hearing fit tests on time
- Automatically recall employees for hearing fit testing based on date of last test; run reports to view all employees scheduled for hearing fit testing
- Track the equipment used for testing
- View a summary of the hearing protectors cleared for use by the employee, as well as the protectors for which the employee is due to be re-tested
- View the employee’s work restrictions as recorded in the Occupational Health Suite modules
The Hearing Fit Testing module integrates with other Cority Industrial Hygiene modules, including the SEG Management, Audiometric Testing, and Monitoring modules.