The Equipment module in Cority’s Environmental Software Suite provides Environmental/EHS professionals with the ability to comprehensively manage a wide variety of environmental equipment that should be tracked, calibrated, inspected or maintained.
Key Benefits of the Equipment Module:
This module will enable environmental personnel to:
- Manage any/all environmental equipment that requires periodic testing, maintenance, or inspection.
- Consolidate all safety, environmental, and IH equipment together in one tracking interface, if necessary
- Track all historical information regarding equipment inspection and maintenance
- Ensure compliance with your equipment licensing or permitting requirements
- Streamline and automate your inspection process with automated workflows
- Document and track any issues with the equipment through integration with the Findings & Actions module
This module offers several key features that will help you efficiently organize and manage compliance requirements. The features of this module are grouped as follows:
Equipment Maintenance/Inspection Management
- Track data relating to any/all environmental equipment, including, but not limited to, storage tanks, fuel burning equipment, battery locations, and emission stacks.
- Leverage automated workflows to manage equipment maintenance and recall requirements:
- Date of next recurrence is automatically calculated based on the date of last maintenance/inspection and the maintenance/inspection period you’ve defined
- Automatic recall email notifications remind you when a piece of equipment is due for maintenance
- Maintain integrity of inspection tracking and history by allowing the technician to only update specific data (i.e.: allow him/her to update the date of last inspection but not the inspection period)
- Attach any related documents to the equipment record, such as licenses or permits
- Build and attach checklists to the equipment record and configure findings to auto-generate based on checklist responses
Equipment Reporting and Metrics
- Track maintenance and inspection activity and due dates with an equipment recall report
Other than the Environmental Software Suite, the Equipment module is present in Medgate’s Ergonomics, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, and Safety Software Suites. In the Environmental Software Suite, it integrates with the following modules: